Hope Builders Luncheon Table Hosts
Table Hosts are crucial to the success of Habitat for Humanity-Spokane Hope Builders Luncheon. Simply put, we could not do it without you!
As a Table Host, you are helping to build a world where everyone has a decent place to live.
Being a Table Captain is a rewarding way to give back to your community, and can be as easy as 1,2,3:
- Sign up as a Table Host: Register here or email Colleen Weedman at email@example.com to sign up as a Table Host for Habitat-Spokane’s Hope Builders Luncheon on Thursday, April 19th at the Spokane Convention Center.
- Invite your friends/co-workers: Invite 9 friends/coworkers in your network to join you at this year’s awards celebration. Let them know their attendance provides crucial support for Habitat-Spokane’s efforts to empower more partner families through affordable homeownership. Additional resources to support your success will be provided below as we move closer to the event.
- Have your guests register online: Direct each of your guests to our online registration form with a request to provide your name as their Table Host. This will ensure your guests sit at the same table with you. If possible, share verbal commitments with Colleen Weedman, firstname.lastname@example.org to help us prepare for a successful event.
Table Host Success
On behalf of the Habitat for Humanity-Spokane board, staff, and future homeowners please accept our heartfelt thanks for volunteering to serve as a Table Host for this year’s Hope Builders Luncheon.
This webpage was create to provide one central location for Table Hosts to reference as needed for support and information leading up to the event. Our team is working tirelessly to create another magical event after last year’s unprecedented success.
Please know we are here to support you every step of the way!
As we move closer to the event, additional supporting materials will be provided to you to ensure a successful event.
Colleen Weedman, Executive Assistant
email@example.com | 509-534-2552 x211
Michelle Girardot, CEO
firstname.lastname@example.org | 509-534-2552 x218
An Invitation To Friends
Consider modifying the below template as needed to reach out and invite friends, co-workers, and family to join you at this year’s luncheon.
I would like to invite you to join me at my table at the 2018 Hope Builders Luncheon on Thursday April 19th at the Spokane Convention Center.
For 30 years, Habitat for Humanity-Spokane has empowered hard working, Spokane families to break the cycle of poverty through safe, decent and affordable homeownership. The Hope Builders Luncheon celebrates community partners that have made homeownership a priority. The Hope Builders Luncheon was established to increase awareness and appreciation of the many contributions community leaders have provided toward Habitat’s mission.
One of the main goals of the luncheon is to raise awareness of the poverty and housing issues faced in our community. In 2016, there were 3,300 children living without access to safe, decent affordable housing. Lack of adequate housing has a particularly adverse effect on the academic outcomes of children, especially during early childhood.
The Hope Builders Luncheon has become Habitat-Spokane’s largest fundraising event. All proceeds directly benefit Habitat-Spokane’s homeownership services, including financial literacy, home construction, counseling and legal services for individuals and families needing a hand up and out of the cycle of poverty.
I know you will not want to miss this event! To register for the luncheon and for additional information, please go to habitat-spokane.org. Upon registration, please indicate that you are to be seated at my table.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to either myself, or the staff at Habitat-Spokane by phone at (509)-534-2552, or email email@example.com
By joining me at this event, you and I will help make a difference in the lives of the individuals impacted by Habitat for Humanity.
Together, we can build a world where everyone has a decent place to call home.
Tips For Success
- Print and distribute the Hope Builders Luncheon Flyer. (Available soon!)
- Share Habitat for Humanity-Spokane Facebook Page posts about the upcoming event, when available, to boost interest and awareness.
- Email customized individual invitations to your network using the above template.
- Remind guests to REGISTER as soon as possible to secure their seat as the event will be sure to sell out.
- Contact Colleen Weedman at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.