Groups and Teams
UNIQUE GROUP AND CORPORATE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Habitat-Spokane will willing to accommodate your group’s needs. We will have new homes under construction Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We also offer unique volunteer opportunities in the Habitat Store, Monday – Saturday. We hope this provides plenty of options for your group to contribute to our mission, while meeting your group’s service goals!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GROUPS
- A group is 5 or more people.
- All individual volunteers in your group are required to complete our online registration. Don’t forget to bring your signed liability waiver to site.
- All volunteers must be 16 or older.
- To provide your group a quality and safe volunteer experience, we limit the number of volunteers to 20 per group.
- Our work day is 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 pm. We require that all construction groups commit to a half day or full day.
- No experience needed or tool belt! Habitat-Spokane has trained Construction Supervisors on site.
- We build rain or shine, but just in case of inclement weather check out our Inclement Weather Information.
To get involved, please complete our Group Volunteer Project Application. Once we receive your application we will send you project date options. All groups are scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis, and sponsor teams receive priority scheduling.
If you would like more information about sponsoring a community or Team Habitat Volunteer Day, indicate it on the group application. You can also visit our sponsorship’s page or contact Angie at email@example.com.
What you can expect..
For groups of 5 or more, please fill out the information below. A Habitat-Spokane staff member will be in touch with you. Thank you for your interest in building hope and homes for hardworking Spokane families.
Habitat-Spokane Administrative Support:
1. Volunteer Group Sign Up Coordination
2. Volunteer Sign-in sheets
3. Hour Reports
4. Liability Waivers
5. Miscellaneous: TBD by your company
1. All volunteer groups must sign up prior to arrival to job site.
2. Signed liability waiver and application.
3. Must be 16 years of age or older. If 16-18 years of age, a parent/guardian must sign liability waiver.
4. All volunteers must follow Volunteer Code of Conduct.
5. All volunteers must wear appropriate clothing on site: Your company’s T-Shirt, closed toed shoes, clothing that will protect you from the element.